Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our Trip

Benjamin--It was fun.  I liked it when we were about to go to Korea.  We got to see some movies on the plane.  I liked it that we got a hot lunch.  I liked it when we went to the USO to get some snacks so we wouldn't starve to death.  I didn't like it was a long plane ride.  I didn't like it when Sam was sitting next to me and pestering me.  I did like that we got to play Hungry, Hungry Hippos and Flippin' Frogs.

Sam-- It was a long trip.  We got to play to Korea.  I didn't like that we didn't get to play Kerplonk.  I liked that we got to play the monkey game.  We didn't get to watch as much friendly movies, the last Harry Potter.

We started our trip in KC and after 3 delays and one cancelled flight Grandpa Fred came out to the airport to keep us company.

We found a Chuck E Cheese's near by and the boys got to eat, burn off some energy and have an extra afternoon with Grandpa.  










We finally arrived at 11:30pm in Portland, Granny and PoohPa picked us up.  We had a fun full day inOlympia and then left that night.











The boys all fell asleep in the USO and again in the terminal waiting for our flight.  Luckily for us the Flight attendants came over and helped us onto the plane so the boys didn't have to get woken up again.  Ten hours in the air and we arrived in Japan where we had a 3 hour layover.  Then another 3 hour flight and we arrived in Korea.

3 comments:

  1. Please be patient with me as I try to figure out how to get pictures uploaded and looking right...I'm working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boys!

    It's Aunt Emily and Family. Also, Grandma and Grandpa are at my house visiting, too.

    We're so excited to see you posted on your blog. We were wondering how your trip went. So glad it went well, overall. Sorry you had to sit on an airplane for SOOOOOOOOO long after having to sit in the airports for so long! But we are so happy and thankful that you made it to Korea safely! We love and miss you and look forward to hearing more about your new home. Thanks for posting pictures!

    Love,
    Aunt Emily
    Uncle Steven
    Hannah Grace
    Isabella
    Alma
    Grandma, and
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are Benjamin, Sam and Asher in the "sleeping" picture? All I see are a bunch of blankets and pillows.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete